The Ring O Bells at St Issey, is located about two and a half miles south of the popular fishing port of Padstow and within easy travelling distance of some of the best sandy beaches in Cornwall.
Here in the heart of the village stands our 17th Century Inn, nestled in picturesque rolling countryside with a small courtyard garden and intimate restaurant. The Ring O Bells is well known locally for serving really good quality home cooked fayre at ‘pub meal’ prices.
The perfect location
St Issey is ideally placed for anyone wishing to tour the North Cornwall coastline, with its rugged cliffs and beautiful sandy beaches.
Every year thousands of tourists visit the area, because of its great wealth of attractions, these include:
- Padstow with its pretty harbour and Rick Stein’s Seaview restaurant
- Harlyn Bay the famous surfers beach which is also perfect for bathers and walkers
- The long sweeping sands of Constantine Bay
- Trevone with its safe sandy beach and rocky outcrops harbouring a world of rockpools crabs and starfish
- The Camel Trail ever popular with cyclists and walkers that runs from Bodmin to Padstow
- The ruins of Tintagel Castle are just a short drive to the north
- Polzeath is an even shorter distance away and is considered to be amongst the best surfing beaches in the UK
There is something for everyone in North Cornwall and St Issey is just minutes away from the main Atlantic Highway, that runs all the way to North Devon.