A long sweeping beach, which is ideal for families, surfers and beach sport enthusiasts. Harlyn Bay is a very popular beach during the summer season with safe bathing and ample parking. Even in the depths of winter Cornwall is spectacular on a sunny day, as you will see from the frosty seat and clifftop grass in the picture of Harlyn Bay below.
Fortunately, despite being an extremely busy beach during the holiday months, Harlyn Bay is so large that there is plenty of space for everyone, with acres of fine soft sand.
- Extensive parking adjacent to beach, with overflow facilities in nearby fields.
- Parking fees payable between 8.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m. during popular holiday periods.
- Safe sandy beach with dunes and rock-pools
- Nearby toilet facilities
- RNLI lifeguard summer cover (5 May – 30 September), Easter bank holiday and weekends during April
- Safe bathing/surfing areas marked out with flags at peak times.
- Dogs are allowed on the beach with bins provided for owners to deposit animal waste.
To return to interactive map Click Here